How to Delete Instagram Account on Computer
If you decide to delete Instagram account, there is good news that you need to know. While the account deletion process is not as simple as imagined, it can be done via a mobile device or computer. Once the account is deleted, the account information, content, and data stored on the account will be completely erased and non-refundable.
1. Open the browser you normally use. Although deletion can not be done directly from your account, you can still delete Instagram account by accessing the special removal page (“Delete Your Account” page). Keep in mind that account deletion is permanent; After deletion is complete, you will no longer be able to access any usernames or media stored in the account.
2. Go to the Instagram account deletion page (“Delete Your Account”). If you have not signed in to Instagram yet, you need to enter your account username and password to access the page. 
- You need to click the option “How do I delete my account?” First, then click on the “delete my account page” link available in the “drop down” text.
3. Read the short description of Instagram descriptions listed on the page. You can see the “temporarily disable” link to temporarily disable the account. If you want to find a non-permanent solution, click the link.
4. Determine the reason for deleting the account. To determine the reason, click on the column next to “Why are you deleting your account?” And select the reason available from the drop-down menu.
5. Reenter the account password. You can enter the password in the column next to “re-enter your password”, just below the “reasong for deleting” column.
6. Click “Permanently delete my account”. After that, your Instagram account will be permanently deleted.
- Do not forget to download any photos or videos you want to keep before you delete your account.
- You can not turn off (in this case, delete) Instagram username and re-enable it later. After the account has been deleted, the account will be completely erased and will not be refundable.