How To Get Coins In Pokemon Go?
To buy certain items, Pokemon Go players can use in-game money called Pokecoin. In order to get it, players can use real money and make transactions through the Google Play Store for Android or Apple App Store for iOS.
In addition to buying it with a Play Store account, it turns out players can also get it for free. The trick is to master the Gym.
The only way to get Pokecoin for free through game gameplay is to grab and defend the Gym.
The trick is like the following. Visit a Gym, then fight and defeat the existing Gym guard. You can also control the Gym when the place is still white alias there is no guard.
After mastering the Gym for 21 hours, players will get “wage” in the form of Pokecoin. You do this by visiting the Shop and pressing the cash in button shaped like a shield on the top right.
The number of Pokecoin earned is 10 coins plus 500 in every monster that is in the Gym for 21 hours. That is, if you become a ruler in 10 Gym, at least will get 100 PokeCoins and 5,000 Stardust.
What can I buy using Pokecoin?
Here’s a list of items that can be bought at Shop using Pokecoin.
– Poke Ball: 100 Pokecoin for 20 Poke Ball, 460 Pokecoin for 100 Poke Ball, 800 Pokecoin for 200 Poke Ball
– Incense: 80 Pokecoin for 1 Incense, 500 Pokecoin for 8 Incense, 1,250 Pokecoin for 25 Incense
– Lucky Egg: 80 Pokecoin for 1 Lucky Egg, 500 Pokecoin for 8 Lucky Egg, 1,250 Pokecoin for 25 Lucky Egg
– Lure Module: 100 Pokecoin for 1 Lure Module and 680 Pokecoin for 8 Lure Module
– Egg Incubator: 150 Pokecoin for 1 Egg Incubator
– Bag Upgrade: 200 Pokecoin for this one item
– Pokemon Storage Upgrade: 200 Pokecoin for this one item
One thing to remember, Pokecoin is very difficult and expensive to obtain. We recommend using Pokecoin wisely.