How to make an Omelet for Breakfast
Who does not know this one? Egg omelet is a breakfast dish that is usually done in western countries. In Indonesia alone this dish is also quite popular and increasingly become a trend to serve as breakfast menu. It tastes delicious from a blend of eggs and other ingredients such as beef, sausage, and others. The nutrient content contained in the ingredients is of course good for energy intake in the morning before the activity. This time the masteresep will give a delicious egg omelet recipe that is usually served for breakfast in the western countries. The process of making it is also quite easy and simple so you can do it yourself at home.
Simple Egg Omelette Recipe
- Eggs 4 eggs
- 150 grams of beef, chopped
- Sausage 2 pieces, cut into pieces
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Beans 15 grams, sliced and thin slices
- Carrots 30 grams, sliced
- Fried onion to taste
- Onion 1 fruit, chopped
- Cheese to taste
- salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Milk powder 20 grams
How to Make Egg Omelette
- Wash materials that will be used to avoid dirt or harmful chemicals.
- Heat the butter over the pan and then put onions. Stir-fry until the smell of fragrant then input the beans, carrots, and meat minced. Continue stir frying until the vegetables wither and the meat matures. Lift and turn off the stove
- Prepare eggs on a container to mix with spring onions, milk powder, salt, pepper powder, and fried onions.
- Stir the dough until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Now it’s time to make an omelette. How to heat a little butter on a skillet then pour egg batter, Pour the stuffing material that we made earlier on the egg and sprinkle cheese to taste.
- Wait until the eggs are cooked and the omelet rolls are reversed so that all sides are cooked.
- Lift and serve with other complementary ingredients such as mayonnaise or chilli sauce.
That’s how to make an egg omelet that you can practice at home. Easy enough is not it? Serve this egg omelet for breakfast in the morning. Good luck.