How to Take a Screenshot on Windows
Screenshot is a picture taken from a computer or PC, can be a desktop view, photo, website, or any other view we want. The main purpose of taking a screenshot is to show the information contained in the image, whether it’s images, writing, or other information. In addition, screenshots are also often added to documentation files or an article as you are reading this.
Most of the readers here must already know how to take a screenshot. But not close the possibility if there is still a layman who can not take screenshots. Therefore, in this article I want to show you 3 ways to take screenshots that you can practice directly at home.
1. Using the “Prt Scr” button
This is the most commonly used money by most people. You can find this button on the top of the keyboard to the right, for PCs and laptops are not the same position because the laptop keyboard arrangement is more minmalis.
How to take it?
- By pressing the “Prt Scr” button, it means you have copied the picture. And automatically, the image is stored in RAM.
- Next you open the paint application that is available in windows, then paste the image before by pressing the “Ctrl + V”. After that, you can see the picture taken earlier, you can edit it at will.
2. Using the key combination “Alt + Prt Scr”
Basically this second way is not much different from the first way. It’s just the key that we use a combination of “Alt” with “Prt Scr”, and also images taken only the active application only. Like the picture below.
3. Using the “Snipping Tool”
Snipping is an application provided by windows that can be used to take screenshots. With snipping tool you can take a screenshot of the area you want, so it is very easy when we want to take a screenshot.